"Good Morning Rinjani" ...
7am: I went off to ponder the mountains & the lake after a quick bfast.
If you really-really look deep into the mountains, vegetations, terrains, soil etc... every cracks and crevasses, every tree & shrub... you somehow get a vague sense of how they're formed over time. Very-inspiring ^^
Horrors II
I woke up & realised that my cam spare batt was left @ 客站 o.O"" WTH...
Snap shots of my morning emo...
... late morning, vik & I ventured to the other side of the mountain & caught some breath-taking sceneries that somehow failed to be captured in a small litt cam 哈哈...


4 adventurous souls: liJEN, Yuen Simin, XXL & me went for a final dip in the hot spring. This time, we went to the upper one which is better ^^
3 separate pools: very hot, hot & less hot... & then end off with a dip in the cool waterfall pool. Our skin felt full & supple with rosy cheeks.
We believed that the dip in the hot spring will put us in the best condition for the tough ascent later in the day. Somehow, it din work out as expected T.T
3 separate pools: very hot, hot & less hot... & then end off with a dip in the cool waterfall pool. Our skin felt full & supple with rosy cheeks.
We believed that the dip in the hot spring will put us in the best condition for the tough ascent later in the day. Somehow, it din work out as expected T.T
After lunch, we set off into the clouds again (with rosy cheeks)...

Dinner @ summit base camp: fish from the lake. Well, not for me since I prefer to adopt a veggie diet. Many people asked why... is it for health or religion belief... how long has it been... well, somehow, I have not managed to find the best answer. It's only in Ubud that I found the answer (see 18th Aug).
Sunset @ summit base camp


Following sunset till the end... was that me at the background? *shivers*My final bar of batt finally gave up as I tried to catch a final glimpse.Musings of the day:
Ain't our lives like the sun? It rises and sets... & then repeats the process.
We came into existence full of energy & radiance... mature into adults... then inevitably lapse into obscurity as we neared the end of our lives. It was said that the final moment of sunset is the most brilliant. But seldom is that said of old age.
Sunrise, sunset... each day repeats itself. What has changed?
As the sun rises, it nourishes the land & warms the souls; but does not leave a trace.
Ourselves? How many footprints do we leave behind as our lives rise & set? How well do we want to live our lives... & to inspire the same in others? To leave the world a better place.
Or are we just contended to let it fade into oblivion? If life is short, shouldn't it be that all the more we live each day to the fullest?
Ultimately, whether we lived a good life (or a bad one)... what matters is the trails we left behind, the invisible footprints that we put on the souls that we crossed paths with.
I followed the sunset till the very end. Well, almost, cos it's really-really cold... & I suspect I'm missing out on some jokes in the dining tent
We came into existence full of energy & radiance... mature into adults... then inevitably lapse into obscurity as we neared the end of our lives. It was said that the final moment of sunset is the most brilliant. But seldom is that said of old age.
Sunrise, sunset... each day repeats itself. What has changed?
As the sun rises, it nourishes the land & warms the souls; but does not leave a trace.
Ourselves? How many footprints do we leave behind as our lives rise & set? How well do we want to live our lives... & to inspire the same in others? To leave the world a better place.
Or are we just contended to let it fade into oblivion? If life is short, shouldn't it be that all the more we live each day to the fullest?
Ultimately, whether we lived a good life (or a bad one)... what matters is the trails we left behind, the invisible footprints that we put on the souls that we crossed paths with.
I followed the sunset till the very end. Well, almost, cos it's really-really cold... & I suspect I'm missing out on some jokes in the dining tent
No comments:
Post a Comment